skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jaime J. Music

This is a blog about music, writing, and creation. I wish to keep the vibe positive and inspiring. I am song writer, a singer, a radio DJ, and a performer. Music has been the most important discovery in my life. It encompasses all human emotions;it translates our emotions with sound. I love it.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias.

Happy Thanksgiving Day World.
Posted by Jaime J. Music at 1:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (15)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Direction.
      • Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias.
      • It's a Wonderful Life.
      • 6th Avenue Heartache by the Wallflowers
      • Bumming.
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)

About Me

My photo
Jaime J. Music
"Don't forget your roots but also don't rot"
View my complete profile