I'm home alone, that's right! I'm having a beer. I hope you ain't got no problem with that.
I miss my friends from a few years ago. I miss CMR and the fun we used to have. I used to feel so protective of him. I don't see him anymore. I miss Evans. I miss telling her secrets on the porch. Calling them up to catch up and hang again wont fix how I feel tonight; I miss how things used to be. I miss feeling young and crazed even if it meant we drank too much. It was always about us having fun and having each other.
I'm single. It is odd. I have spent the last two years of my life trying to communicate my feelings with another person. No matter how hard either one of us ever tried, we still remained strangers to each other. I'm over it. Communication is gay (no offense). I'm hanging out alone a lot right now. I actually feel happy sometimes. I have only had a few rough nights.
I have accomplished a couple goals of mine this year. Last year I wanted to become a DJ. This year I have my very own show (two in fact). I am proud of myself. I just hope I learn to relax and enjoy it. I also went back to school. School is the one place where I feel absolutely incredible about myself. The feeling of inspiration had been absent for far too long before this. I am still making it on my own, and I am still alive. Even my family life is improving. Amen. Now if I can just find a good therapist I will be unstoppable. Haha. I'm funny.
Screenwriting is like a dream. I love it very much.
I wonder how all my past loves are?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment