I don't have many people around me anymore.
I have distanced myself from friendship.
I feel lonely when I think about it.
I also worry that I can no longer co-exist with friends that I have had for so many years.
I just feel differently.
I don't drink so much.
I don't go to bars as much.
Social status doesn't feel so important anymore.
What changed?
I want to make something of myself.
I feel tired with what I have known.
I want to know a deeper meaning to living.
"Departure, Fulfillment, Return."
I am definitely in departure.
I want fulfillment.
I want it so badly.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's the "hero's journey" summed up right there (departure, fulfilment, return). keep on keepin' on. when you finally hit a successful point in music, you won't be looking back over your shoulder so much!
Post a Comment