Shit.
This four letter word is a summation of how I feel.
The economic failure of this country has been a hot topic.
I have always felt at a distance from the hardships others are facing across the U.S.
It just hadn't hit me until now.
I am beginning to see my friends lose their jobs.
I feel terribly. No matter how badly I feel, my friends are facing even tougher emotions and questions.
The American state of paradise we have lived in is crumbling.
The constants don't feel so constant anymore.
I can't keep from wondering when this crisis is going to directly affect me or my family.
Is this truly the beginning of the next great depression?
It is progressively starting to feel like it is.
Who is truly safe right now?
I am worried, but willing to take the necessary actions to provide for my family.
I will move back home.
I will take ANY job available.
Paradise crumbling.
Is life as we have come to expect it in for a drastic change?
Are the next generations of Americans going to learn true survival?
Will convenience and technology become true luxury for those in secure finances?
Shit.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment